Customer Success Stories
Creating an Integrated Recruiting Platform Following a Merger, Without Interrupting Recruiting
Edison, New Jersey
NUMBER OF Personnel:
iCIMS CLIENT SINCE:
iCIMS PRODUCTS: Recruit, Connect & Onboard
Assessments, Background Screening, Document Management, HCM, Job Advertising and Reference Checking
- U.S. News & World Report #1 Hospital in New Jersey
- Healthgrades Top 50 America’s Best Hospitals 5+ years running
- Becker’s Hospital Review 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare
Hackensack Meridian Health was established in July 2016 when two of the leading New Jersey not-for-profit healthcare organisations merged. The combined healthcare network comprises 33,000 personnel, 13 hospitals and more than 120 ambulatory care centers providing a complete range of medical services, research and life-enhancing care.
Following the merger, Hackensack Meridian Health needed to unify its recruiting technologies in order to provide personnel with a single seamless platform, and candidates with a consistent and easy-to-use experience. The migration had to be accomplished without any disruption to hiring 4,000 personnel, many of which are sourced from among its own patients.
The central challenge was to integrate all the supplementary talent acquisition tools – including candidate assessments, background screening and reference checking – into the configurable iCIMS platform, which in turn, had to be integrated into Hackensack Meridian Health’s three existing human resource and payroll platforms.
iCIMS enabled Hackensack Meridian Health to:
- Centralise its talent acquisition software into a single unified hub
- Use iCIMS Connectors to efficiently link recruiting software tools
- Increase recruiters’ productivity and fill jobs faster
- Use one source for reporting and analytics
- Reduce the costly data errors stemming from using multiple systems
- Consistently deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Be able to scale recruiting to support its expanding healthcare network
Hackensack Meridian Health centralised all talent acquisition software onto iCIMS UNIFi platform, without interrupting hiring 4,000 professionals.
“This was the first I’d ever seen anything this intricate pulled off without a glitch. The way the platform was able to be configured to allow those integrations to run smoothly and at the same time to deliver a really consistent experience for our end-users, that to me was a huge win and a special story.”