Customer Success Stories
How to Do High-Volume Seasonal Hiring Right
San Francisco Business Times “Best Places to Work” eight years running
iCIMS CUSTOMER SINCE:
Recruit, Connect and Preboard
Founded in 2002, Galileo operates more than 70 imagination-sparking summer camps for children from preschool through eighth grade throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles and Chicago each year.
Galileo’s success depends on its ability to find and hire more than 2,800 university and high school students, recent graduates and teachers as operations coordinators, instructors, counselors and interns. To open and operate on schedule, Galileo needs a pipe line of qualified candidates to hire at scale in a very short time frame each year.
iCIMS has worked with Galileo to find, hire and onboard staff since 2009. As an integral part of iCIMS’ core platform, Connect — iCIMS’ candidate relationship management product — enables Galileo to capture and stay connected with interested candidates who didn’t quite fit an open position initially. This helps build a large pool of qualified candidates throughout the hiring cycle, year after year, who stay engaged for future openings through company news and events and can easily be recruited for the upcoming season.
iCIMS enables Galileo to:
- Build a pipeline of candidates at scale each year.
- Source from a repository of qualified candidates already in its system to engage with its talent pool.
- Quickly capture candidate information at career fairs using mobile devices and prioritise the most-qualified candidates for post-event outreach.
- Set up portals to help engage internal employees and match potential candidates with available openings along with the roles and locations that best fit their preferences.
- Track the ROI of its sourcing efforts and make recruitment more efficient.
Galileo Learning manages a pipeline of qualified candidates to hire 2,800 camp counselors within a very short timeframe, each year.
“The complexity of our hiring process is more easily managed through iCIMS than it was with our previous system. iCIMS Connect has helped us source within our own platform. It’s so important to our mission to find all of those qualified candidates quickly – 2,800 people – so moving fast and efficiently is crucial.”